In today’s competitive market place, freelancers and small businesses need to find an efficient way to generate invoices and keep track of their companies’ financial information. These are a few important advantages for you to bill clients online:
- 1. Cost reduction: online invoicing is the perfect way to reduce your cost on papers, envelopes and stamps. Reduce also storage cost!
- 2. Save time: we all knows that time is important! Online invoicing allows you to create and distribute multiple invoices very quickly.
- 3. Organization: it’s easier for you to manage and search information through your invoices. Think how organized you’ll be.
- 4. Everywhere access: it’s in the cloud so you can access it everywhere you got an Internet access.
- 5. Reminders: inform your clients with automatic reminders to improve your chances to get paid on time.
- 6. Read receipt: get notified when your clients read your invoices.
- 7. Eliminate errors: deal with issues such as missing information or invalid numbers.
- 8. Deal with many currencies and languages: invoice in multiple currencies and use different languages for your documents.
- 9. Easier customization: use professional templates that fit well with your company’s image or create your own with ease.
- 10. Security: all communications between clients and Direct Invoice are secured with SSL encryption. Data are stored on secured web servers.
- 11. Global overview of your finances: online invoicing allows you to get reports on financial aspects of your company.
- 12. Environmental responsibility: reduce your carbon footprint and the impact of your company on the environment.
- 13. One central application: manage client information and billing from one web application.
- 14. Data backup: You data is backuped several times per day. Your information will be secured and your files could be quickly restored.
- 15. Modernity: online invoicing communicate on a modern company image.
Decided to make the switch? Try our online invoicing application for free!