We are really happy to announce our brand new notification system!
Get the last relevant information directly from the Direct Invoice interface.
Our new in-app notification system will inform you of the following events:
- Documents sending;
- Documents marked as sent;
- Documents viewed by the client;
- New comments on document;
- Estimate acceptation or refusal;
- Recurring template occurrences creation;
- Recurring template occurrences sending;
- Reminders sending.
Who will receive those notifications?
Every user involved in the document life:
- The creator;
- The senders;
- The users who left a comment;
- The user who marked an estimate as accepted/refused;
- The user who marked an invoice as paid/unpaid.
By default, with Direct Invoice, you receive email notifications when something happens in your account. You can now choose not to receive those emails in your profile by simply unchecking the corresponding checkboxes.
The notification system will be very usefull if you have a Direct Invoice account with multiple users. You will never miss important information again.