Here we go!
Today is a big day for Direct Invoice. After almost one year of hard work, we can now officialy release our online invoicing application to the world. I’m very proud of the team at Dandy Coding who did an amazing job to build the application with the latest web technologies available (this will be part of a dedicated blog post).
What’s new ?
The latest version of the application is now available to all of our users. New features includes :
- A great customizable dashboard to control all of your account’s activities. Several widgets are already available (outstanding invoices, pending estimates, latest activities, etc)
- Customizable document templates with HTML & SCSS. Translatable in every language you want! We also offer customization services, don’t hesitate to contact us! (an online templates editor is coming soon).
- Easy document duplication. Save time and duplicate your invoices, estimates and credit notes in one click.
- Comments notification. Get notified by email when a client or one of your coworkers comment on a document.
- Link your domain. Be more professional with a custom domain ex: invoices.mycompany.com
- Free plan. See the pricing page for more informations.
- Subscriptions management. Need more or less documents per month and more or less users ? Upgrade/Downgrade at anytime!
Don’t hesitate to tell us what you think about Direct Invoice.
We would be grateful if you can help us to share our official launch on social networks! We are sure a lot of your small businesses owner friends will be interested by our application :-)